Resources > Registar
The Office of the Registrar is responsible for maintaining timely and accurate records of the academic progress of students while maintaining the privacy and security of those records.
To order a transcript, a written request should be sent to the Registrar’s Office by letter or by fax.
Requests should contain the following:
- Printed name, including maiden name
- Date of birth or last four digits of your social security number
- Approximate dates of attendance or graduation date
- Note whether an official or personal copy is needed
- Official transcripts will only be mailed
- Personal transcript copies can be mailed, emailed or faxed
- The complete mailing address of where the transcript is to be sent
- The signature of the person ordering the transcript and the current date
There is a $3 charge per copy for all transcripts. Payment can be by cash, check, money order, or credit card. Please make check or money order payable to Trine University.
Currently enrolled students can access personal transcript copies through myPortal.
For a copy of transcript request form, click here.
Mail requests to the following address:
Office of the Registrar
1 University Avenue
Angola, IN 46703-1764
or by FAX: 260.665.4221
- For information regarding student schedules, grades, account information, pay online, personal transcripts, and more click myPortal, Student Tab.
- To access the student Online Registration site log in to myPortal
- Another useful myPortal resource is course search. It allow you to conduct searches for courses by department or instructor. Give course search a try.
- For information about FERPA [ click here ]
Any Questions? Contact our knowledgeable staff: