Questionnaire for New Student – Fall 2013
Summer Orientation and Registration
All items preceded with an * must be completed before submitting this form.
will be a (check one)
I will be (check one)
Living on campus
Please rank 1-5 (1 being the most desired) which orientation session you would like to attend.
Mon. June 10 (CLOSED)
Tue. June 11 (CLOSED)
Wed. June 12
Thu. June 13
Fri. June 14 (CLOSED)
Your accepted major was indicated in your acceptance letter. During SOAR, you will be grouped with fellow students in the same major, even if you intend to pursue another major in the future. Please select your accepted major:
General Studies – Arts and Sciences
Arts and Sciences Foundations
Associate in Accounting
Associate in Business Administration
Associate in Criminal Justice
Biomedical/Chemical Engineering Dual Degree
Biomedical/Electrical Engineering Dual Degree
Biomedical/Mechanical Engineering Dual Degree
BS Accounting/MS Leadership
BS Business Administration/MS Leadership
BS Communication/MS Leadership
BS Entrepreneurship/MS Leadership
BS Finance/ MS Leadership
BS Golf Management/ MS Leadership
BS Management/ MS Leadership
BS Marketing/ MS Leadership
BS Sports Management/ MS Leadership
BS/ME Civil Engineering
BS/ME Mechanical Engineering
BS/ME Mechanical Engineering/Biomedical Eng Grad
BS/MS Criminal Justice
Design Engineering Technology
General Studies - (Pre Legal)
General Studies - Self Designed
General Studies - Social Studies
General Studies Arts and Sciences
Health/PE Ed (K-12)
Science Education Chemistry
Science Education Life Sci(Bio)
Social Studies Education
2. For some majors, you may select
your preference for social science and humanities electives. Please number your
top 3 choices in order of preference:
3. Will you participate in an intercollegiate sport in the fall? If so, which
4. Do you have any
disabilities or academic support needs that we should take
into consideration in developing a schedule? If yes, please
6. For which courses do you expect to earn Advanced Placement (AP) Credit?
7. List the names of college classes (and the universities) you have or will be taking before you begin at Trine (including Trine Middle College courses):
8. Did you take "Project Lead the Way" courses in High School?
10. Do you have any special dietary considerations (i.e. food allergies)?
11. Do you intend to participate in ROTC?
submitting this form to us, you verify your willingness to have
us create a schedule for you.
Guests attending with student (limited to two guests)