Courses > Orientation / Demo Course
The Trine Virtual campus invites you - whether you are a current or prospective student - to log-in to our online demo/orientation course to get hands on experience with Moodle, our online learning management system. As a student of the TVC, you'll be using Moodle throughout your course of study. The TVC Student Orientation Course is designed to give you an idea of the online learning environment.
By viewing this orientation course, you should expect:
- to become familiar with course delivery tools, methods, and requirements;
- to gain a basic familiarity with appropriate learning and studying strategies for distance learning;
- to get acquainted with course communication and interaction tools and protocols;
- to understand your responsibilities as a distance student;
- to be fairly comfortable with course delivery software and hardware and boost your technical proficiency;
- to be able to resolve technical problems or find appropriate assistance, if needed.
In order to view the TVC Student Orientation Course, simply click on the link below:
and select the TVC dropdown within the Courses Available To You block on the left hand side - the course is titled: ORIENTATION.