Dual Enrollment Links and Resources
An academic calendar with important dates can be found by visiting the Academic Calendar page. For courses offered on high school campuses, please refer to your high school academic calendar.
- Student Agreement Form (523kb)Opens in new window - PDF agreement form for students that are taking classes on campus, on-line or through their current high school.
- Requirements and applicationOpens in new window - Student Admission to Dual Enrollment
- Academic Support Services - seeking academic help in Trine University courses
- Course Catalog - view the course listings and detailed course information
- Course OfferingsOpens in new window - view the semester course listings online
- Dual Enrollment Course CatalogOpens in new window
- MyPortalOpens in new window - view grades and account information
- Student E-mail AccountOpens in new window - instructions available through the Dual Enrollment
- Dual Enrollment Student Handbook Opens in new window
- Transcripts - Students can request transcripts from Trine University
- Rave AlertsOpens in new window- receive emergency information from Trine University
- TrineMoodleOpens in new window - instructions available through Dual Enrollment
- Trine University Application - apply to continue studies at Trine University
The Trine University Dual Enrollment Program is dedicated to serving each high school by meeting the specific needs of that school and students. We are flexible and willing to work with you to build excellent partnerships.