Take your career to the next level with one of our accelerated Master's degree programs:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science with a major in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science with a major in Engineering Management
- Master of Science in Information Studies
- Master of Science in Leadership
The first step is a big one. We’re here to help ensure that it’s also the right one.
- Complete a FAFSA (optional).
- Apply to Trine University College of Graduate and Professional Studies.
- Send official transcripts.
- Provide three letters of recommendation. Two letters from former instructors/employers and a character reference from a non-family member. Your references may use our Online Letter of Recommendation form.
- Provide a well-written essay. Essay should explain why the candidate would like to attend graduate school, future career endeavors, and the candidate's plan for success in graduate school.
- Provide GMAT or GRE Scores (if applicable).
- You will be contacted by a regional director of admission to help guide you through the process.