Take your career to the next level with one of our Master's degree programs:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science with a major in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science with a major in Engineering Management
- Master of Science in Information Studies
- Master of Science in Leadership
Admission requirements and application for the Doctor of Philosophy in entrepreneurial leadership can be found in the program section.
The first step is a big one. We’re here to help ensure that it’s also the right one.
To be admitted, the following must be submitted:
- Completed application
- Official transcripts from ALL post–secondary schools attended
- Provide three letters of recommendation. Two letters from former instructors/employers and a character reference from a non-family member. Your references may use our Online Letter of Recommendation form
- Provide a well-written essay. The essay should explain why you would like to attend graduate school, your future career endeavors, and your plan for success in graduate school
- Provide GMAT or GRE Scores (if applicable)
You will be contacted by a regional director of admission to help guide you through the process.
Contact us at 877-701-3343 or firstname.lastname@example.org