After Admission - International Graduate Degrees
Congratulations on your acceptance to Trine University!
You are about to create great memories of exciting challenges and countless opportunities in the United States and at Trine. In order to help you get started, please see the following checklist:
- Pay international enrollment fee, or submit your sponsoring organization letter to the Office of International Admissions.
- Apply for a student visa and pay necessary visa and SEVIS fees.
- Prepare for your visa interviewOpens in new window.
- Submit Student Immunization Record to the Student Health Center.
- Review the Plan Your Arrival page for your specific Trine airport transportation schedule, check-in dates, and what to pack.
- See the Orientation page for your specific orientation schedule.
- Plan to pay your tuition and fees before or during Orientation & Registration.
*Please note that on-campus housing in not available at the Fort Wayne Education Center or South Bend/Mishawaka Education Center*. Please see off-campus housing information below.
- Housing - http://www.apartments.comOpens in new window
- Rent.com - http://www.rent.com/indiana/Opens in new window
- Local Real Estate Listings
- Local Newspaper and other local community papers
Request for Admission Support:
Please fill out this form if you wish to defer your admission to Trine University.
Transfer Request (for incoming students only - not current students)
Please fill out this for to request for a transfer if you have not enrolled into Trine classes yet. NOTE: This is for incoming international students - not current students.
Questions? Contact your International Admission Counselor
Surname/Family name starting with A-M:
International Admissions Counselor
(260) 665.4780 | email
Surname/Family name starting with N-Z:
International Admission Coordinator
(260) 665.4869 | email