International Application - Graduate Degrees
Complete your Graduate Degree
*Review degree page for locations of specific programs
International students who are seeking a graduate degree must provide the following:
- Academic transcripts
- Financial guarantee (U.S. Department of Homeland Security requires all international students to demonstrate ability to pay fees.)
- Copy of passport
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose (explaining your desire to pursue a graduate degree).
- GRE/GMAT (is recommended)
- Test Score of:
- IBT TOEFL 79
- PTE 58
- IELTS 6.5 overall and a 6.0 minimum on any section.
Please send all required documents in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your records should include courses taken, grades received and degrees or certificates earned. Please also provide an explanation of your school’s grading system used to evaluate your work.
Opens in new windo
F-1 students completing degree in U.S.
When accepted as a Trine student, you will be requested to submit a one-time non-refundable international student enrollment fee of $500 (USD) prior to the release of an I-20 AB form, payable to: Trine University.
The enrollment fee will cover expenses such as the processing of documents, orientation and specialized programming. Please note that Trine University has no control over the approval of an F-1 visa, which sometimes can result in the student’s visa request being denied.
- Pay onlineOpens in new window. Examples are:
- International Bank transfer is US Dollars
- Bank transfer in international currency
- Debit/Credit Card (Master Card and Visa)
Questions? Contact your International Admission Counselor
Surname/Family name starting with A-M:
International Admissions Counselor
(260) 665.4780 | email
Surname/Family name starting with N-Z:
International Admission Coordinator
(260) 665.4869 | email