Friends at the fountain

International Application - Graduate Degrees

Complete your Graduate Degree - On Campus / In Person (F-1 Visa)

  1. Apply for graduate/master's degree (completing degree in U.S.)
    1. Review degree page for locations of specific programs
  2. Send language test scores (TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, PTE)
  3. Send proof of financial ability to pay
  4. See additional details below.

For further details on what is required, see information below. 

1. Timeline

The International student application is available online (see link above). To be certain there is enough time for processing your application, make sure your credentials are completed 60 days before the beginning of the term.

2. Secondary Academic Records

Please send all secondary school records in English to:

Director of International Admission
Trine University
One University Avenue
Angola, Indiana 46703

Email documents to:

Your records should include courses taken, grades received and degrees or certificates earned. Please also provide an explanation of your school’s coding system used to evaluate your work.

Post-Secondary Records
Send all post-secondary records that were achieved in and outside of the United States if available. Only classes with a “C” grade or better will be considered for transfer credits.

3. Test Requirements

International students who are seeking a graduate degree must provide a score from the TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, or PTE.

4. Fee Guidelines


A) F-1 students completing degree in U.S.

When you are accepted as a student at Trine, you will be requested to submit a one-time non-refundable international student enrollment fee of $500 (U.S. dollars) prior to the release of an I-20 AB form, payable to: Trine University. 

The enrollment fee will cover expenses such as the processing of documents, orientation and specialized programming. Please note that Trine University has no control over the approval of an F-1 Visa, which sometimes can result in the student’s visa request being denied. 

  • Pay onlineOpens in new window. Examples are:
    • International Bank transfer is US Dollars
    • Bank transfer in international currency
    • Debit/Credit Card (Master Card and Visa)


Questions? Contact your International Admission Counselor

Surname/Family name starting with A-M:
Will Reynolds
International Admissions Counselor
(260) 665.4780 | email

Surname/Family name starting with N-Z:
Srijana Sharma
International Admission Coordinator
(260) 665.4869 | email