International Resources - Regional Education Centers


Main Campus Map
Undergraduate Housing Survey
International Guidebook
Student Account
Trine University Student Handbook


Change of AddressInternational students must report a change of address within 10 days of moving within the United States. Please complete this form with your latest address if you live off-campus.

Deferral Request
Please fill out this form to defer your admission to Trine University.

Proof of EnrollmentPlease fill out this form to request for a proof of enrollment for your sponsor.

Proof of ResidencyPlease fill out this form to request for a proof of residency letter to show the Social Security Office and/or the BMV.

Transfer Out Request
Please fill out this form if you are an incoming student who plans to transfer to another institution. 
NOTE:  this is not for current students.  Transferring as an enrolled student starts at the Office of Student Success and Retention.

*Note: Once submitted, your information will be reviewed by an OIS staff member who will follow-up with you accordingly. Please wait 1-2 business days for a response.