Job Posting -Admission Coordinator
CGPS Admission Coordinator- Branch Campus
The Admission Coordinator will support the CGPS Regional Directors of Admission and Center Directors in the operations of the College of Graduate and Professional Studies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have an appreciation for the value of a comprehensive education, a valid driver’s license, enthusiasm for and ability to do limited travel, experience and skill working with computers and software programs (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Jenzabar/EX, etc.), and be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Responsibilities include monitoring, completing, and processing all inquiries, student applications and subsequent documentation, marketing, and report preparation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Clerical organization of transcripts, scores, and other documents.
- Prepare enrollment report, admission application report, and semester projection report.
- Verifies completeness of the students admission file and forwards to the Registrar's Office
- Process inquiries and complete Daily Inquiry Report for all centers.
- Prepare official and electronic file with necessary documents (applications, transcripts, financial aid, and pertinent documentation).
- Maintain and update posted admission and academic procedures in Moodle.
- Maintain marketing materials and promotional items for education centers. Process marketing purchase orders
- Prepare acceptance/denial letters and welcome packets.
- Prepare and mail inquiry and applicant packets.
- Assumes special project assignments as assigned by senior staff.
Education and/or Experience
- Associate's Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or Technical school
- One to two years related experience/training
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Benefits offered include:
- Health – medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, flex spending or HSA accounts
- Retirement – after one year of full-time service you are eligible for employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match
- Life Insurance – a variety of voluntary life options are available along with employee life insurance (1½ times annual salary)
- Education – after 6 months of full-time service education benefits are available for employee, spouse, and dependent children
- Vacation and Sick Pay – in accordance with Trine's policy
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.