Director of Digital Marketing
Director of Digital Marketing
Qualified candidate will possess excellent web skills, analytics and measurement experience along with strong design sense in order to effectively build and manage digital marketing initiatives that include the university's website, social media programs, paid digital advertising and other digital initiatives. In addition, the candidate must possess a passion for staying abreast of the ever-changing world of digital expression, connection and communication.
- Support the university by providing day-to-day oversight of the university’s main website, and by monitoring and assessing SEO objectives, Google Analytics and other measurement tools.
- Work to ensure accurate, brand-consistent, visually appealing digital communications and by working closely with the entire creative team to ensure consistency in look, feel and message.
- Work closely with the Director of Communications to ensure content is consistent, accurate and current across all Trine University communications platforms, both digital and printed.
- Provide content management systems training, administration, implementation and support to enable selected Trine employees to update content areas of the website and in the established voice of the
- Manage the university’s social media channels and empower other content creators across campus to fully leverage social media, including content creation, enforcement of policy, training of community managers, staying current with new and evolving media, always while evaluating the success and efficacy of university social media efforts.
- Work with university clients to develop and execute e-mail campaigns; provide training and monitor the efficiency and effectiveness of campaigns.
- Work with department and university partners to ensure all major campus events and programs are fully communicated and promoted across all available university communications channels.
- Work as a supportive University Marketing & Communications team member in the development of overall marketing and content strategies and implementation plans, including working in support of other team functions and priorities (e.g., Sports Information, Trine Broadcasting Network).
- Provide support on university committees and special projects related to marketing of Trine programs, events, and initiatives as
BA/BS degree in web development and design, marketing, or a related field of study preferred.
- Experience working on large-scale website projects and enhancements to existing sites, including managing content management systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with proficiency in grammar and the ability to adhere to formal style guidelines
- Understanding of social media marketing and its value in a comprehensive digital strategy
- Experience working with digital advertising programs
- A passion for usability and keen interest in new technologies and Web trends
- Ability to think beyond traditional solutions and solve problems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas with excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in fast-paced environment
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
Preferred but Not Required:
- Experience in higher education
- Experience working in HTML
- Experience working in multidisciplinary creative team
- Experience working with integrated project management systems
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Benefits offered include:
- Health – medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, flex spending or HSA accounts
- Retirement – after one year of full-time service you are eligible for employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match
- Life Insurance – a variety of voluntary life options are available along with employee life insurance (1½ times annual salary)
- Education – after 6 months of full-time service education benefits are available for employee, spouse, and dependent children
- Vacation and Sick Pay – in accordance with Trine's policy
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.