Director of Enrollment Systems and Operations
Director of Enrollment Systems and Operations
The Director of Enrollment Systems and Operations works and contributes through a team-oriented approach to assist the VPEM in the overall strategic student recruitment, retention, and financial aid planning, as well as marketing, program, policy and communication development. This position has a critical role on optimization of software systems (Jenzabar EX, PowerFaids, Slate, Star Rez, other) data analysis to support the recruitment, retention, and financial aid. Responsible for directing all enrollment data and research support for the Office of Admission and Financial Aid. Also responsible for the creation of reports, developing and implementing policies to guide data entry and ensuring that the database effectively captures accurate information. The security and integrity of the data is also of extreme importance. The applicant will need to generate accurate and timely financial and analytical reports.
- Manage and supervise CRM software implementations, training, and system upgrades.
- Implement business processes and operations within the CRM to support admissions and recruitment processes and to create efficiencies.
- Provide technical and user support for multiple application forms, application processing, electronic communications functions, events, and other technical processes using a variety of software applications.
- Supervise part time admission support staff.
- Supervise end-user training and documentation for recruiting, admission and financial aid software.
- Identifies, organizes and extracts data and builds reports and queries for the division including those involving custom SQL.
- Provides key enrollment analysis, program assessment, data quality assurance, trend analysis, market analysis and predictive modeling.
- Serves as a liaison to IT and other campus offices on technology and data needs as they relate to enrollment management.
- Performs software maintenance, enhancements and configurations necessary to ensure reliable business workflow in the CRM environment.
- Ability to track multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines under pressure and with frequent change in priorities.
- Assisting with annual cycle preparation processes, including implementing process improvements as well as testing and implementing new features to improve office data use and enhance the experience of prospective students
- Ongoing research into new developments released by Technolutions, and how those features could be leveraged to improve the user experience
- Ability to stay current with changes in information technology as they may affect the development, implementation, and maintenance of all software programs
- Collaborate with admissions recruitment team, and the visit experience team to technologically support their daily work and goals
- Use data analytics to solve problems.
- Ensure accurate and efficient weekly, monthly and annual reports
- Assist the support staff with any issues or questions during data entry.
- Establish and maintain policies and procedures to ensure data integrity.
- Create a connect between admission and financial aid systems
- Create automation
- Assist with providing assignments for the work study students when needed
- Perform other appropriate duties as designated and assigned by the Vice President
Education / Experience
- Bachelor's degree and two years' experience with Enrollment Management
- Experience at an instituion of higher education supporting the Enrollment department is preferred
- Experience with Jenzabar EX, PowerFaids, Slate and Star Rez is preferred
- Proven ability to be efficient, analytical and problem solving skills
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Benefits offered include:
- Health – medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, flex spending or HSA accounts
- Retirement – after one year of full-time service you are eligible for employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match
- Life Insurance – a variety of voluntary life options are available along with employee life insurance (1½ times annual salary)
- Education – after 6 months of full-time service education benefits are available for employee, spouse, and dependent children
- Vacation and Sick Pay – in accordance with Trine's policy
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.