Job Posting -Education Center Director
Education Center Director- Centerville
The education center director (2) must ensure that the programs adhere to the academic policies, procedures, and philosophy of Trine University to provide students with a quality educational experience that will assist them in achieving their academic and career goals. Additionally, this position has the responsibility of attracting and recruiting new students to Trine University, along with the coordination of specific recruitment-related programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the day to day operations of the campus (Ensuring the facilities and/or classrooms are open, available, and prepared for instructional purposes as necessary).
- Budget and fiscal responsibility (Meeting revenue budgets on a semester and annual basis).
- Training and support of staff including adjunct instructors.
- Community relations (Builds and maintains relationships with local communities).
- Develop partnerships with local corporations and businesses.
- Seeks out and participates in recruiting activities that lead to the admission of new students, including support and collaboration with the Center’s enrollment specialist(s) to develop an annual enrollment marketing plan to establish and attain enrollment objectives.
- The Director has a limited responsibility for assisting the Dean in planning, implementation and evaluation of all programs and efforts, which seek to enroll an academically talented and culturally diverse student body.
- Academic advising (Ensuring each student takes the required courses to ensure degree completion in the shortest period of time possible).
- Retention management (Ensuring each student completes a Trine University degree program).
- Registration management (Personally registers, manages faculty who register students, or ensures students register for the correct classes at the correct time).
- Maintains records (Updates the Jenzabar database with appropriate information related to the status of a candidate).
- Prepares and submits reports
- Assumes responsibility and maintains the academic and admissions operations of an additional campus when a position is vacated.
- Provides on-boarding training for education center director and enrollment specialist positions.
- Other duties as assinged.
Education and/or Experience:
Master's Degree in a field of study offered by the College of Graduate and Professional Studies is preferred
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Benefits offered include:
- Health – medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, flex spending or HSA accounts
- Retirement – after one year of full-time service you are eligible for employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match
- Life Insurance – a variety of voluntary life options are available along with employee life insurance (1½ times annual salary)
- Education – after 6 months of full-time service education benefits are available for employee, spouse, and dependent children
- Vacation and Sick Pay – in accordance with Trine's policy
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.