Job Posting - Director of Development Services
Director of Development Service
Alumni and Development
To direct all donor data and research support to the Development Office, with the creation of reports, developing and implementing policies to guide data entry and making sure that the database effectively captures constituent and donor information and generates accurate financial and analytical reports. Management is provided in, but not limited to the following areas: database and donor records, matching gifts, processing and accounting of all gifts and prospect research.
- Manage Donor database records.
- Manage Student three student workers.
- Maintaining the matching gift program, including encouraging donors to have their gifts matched; keeping records for tracking matching gifts, contacting companies for status of pending matches and drafting text for use in the matching gift section of the University website.
- Ensure accurate and efficient donor receipting.
- Establish and maintain policies and procedures to ensure data integrity.
- Coordinate the development of queries and reports to meet department needs.
- Provide instruction and support to staff in their use of Jenzabar.
- Facilitate systems to produce timely progress and status reports.
- Perform research on prospects as assigned.
- Identify prospects or donors in need of further cultivation.
- Analyze and validate information received from third party screening services.
- Maintain a prospect management process in Jenzabar.
- Support Trine Moves Management ® meetings with specific reports.
- Evaluate paid research sites and make recommendations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree from accredited higher education institution.
- At least two years of similar or related experience.
- Advanced writing and reporting experience at the college level.
- Excellent knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent knowledge of prospect research tools.
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Review of applicants begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.