International Services and Internship Coordinator
International Services and Internship Coordinator - Part Time
The International Services and Internship Coordinator maintains office hours at the Phoenix location when classes are in session, assists with faculty and student needs at the campus, and manages Trine's curricular practical training (CPT) program. This position will serve as a Designated School Official (DSO). The International Services and Internship Coordinator will report to the Assistant Vice President of International Services.
- Oversees the Curricular Practical Training (CPT) program at Trine University, including ensuring students continuously meet visa requirements through CPT programs.
- Processes CPT applications and appropriate paperwork.
- Functions as a DSO (Designated School Official) and liaison to SEVP (Student Exchange Visitor Program) processing and updating I-20 forms.
- Works closely with the Primary Designated School Official (PDSO) to ensure CPT and visa regulations are followed.
- Stays abreast of SEVP/DHS/USCIS regulations to appropriately advise F-1 international students and F-2 dependents.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education / Experience
- Bachelor's degree required. Preference given to detailed-oriented individuals with degrees in the fields of international studies or education, knowledge or experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS), and ability and desire to work with students from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.