Job Posting - Testing Coordinator
Testing Coordinator- Part-time
This position assists the Director of Academic Support with administrative duties, primarily focused on, but not limited to, meeting the accommodated testing need of students with disabilities. Duties include maintaining detailed documentation of accommodation requests and action taken; coordinating adaptive technology use; administering the testing services offered by the Office of Accessibility Services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure integrity and efficiency of accommodated testing for students with disabilities, when appropriate.
- Coordinate use of adaptive technology and auxiliary aids.
- Work closely with students, faculty, and staff to enable students to achieve their educational goals and assist the college in achieving retention goals.
- Process related paperwork and maintain confidential student files containing disability documentation.
- File periodic activity reports to faculty and management accurately documenting efforts made and services offered.
- Manage student data collection, storage and delivery procedures using Jenzebar and other software applications
- Oversee the electronic generation of student accommodation letters.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Abiliites
- Ability to handle sensitive issues ethically
- Commitment to confidentiality
- Excellent listening, written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills that promote effective working relationships with diverse populations
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Capacity to handle unexpected and potentially emergency situations in consultation with Trine officials
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, time management, and ability to maintain accurate records
- Ability to work efficiently under time constraints
- Constant demonstration of student-centered attitude in all work interactions
- Capacity and willingness to provide an outstanding customer experience
- Displayed commitment to represent Trine in a positive and professional manner
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or GED required; Associates or Bachelors preferred
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.