Lunch and Learn
Lunch and Learn programs are centered on a training topic offered to employees during a 60-90 minute lunch period. These sessions may be held in employer cafeterias, auditoriums, conference rooms, or even an open space in a department. Lunch and Learn programs offer facilitated training topics to inform and motivate employees, cover sensitives issues or initiatives, or create a workplace of learning, communication and collaboration.
- Maximizing your Network~ Personal Image/Personal Brand
- Conflict Resolution~ People ARE Difficult
- Employee Engagement
- Pulling Together – The Art of Building Successful Teams
- Business Etiquette
- Leadership 101 – Creating a Movement of Change
- Pink Bat – Turning Problems into Solutions
- Mental Health
- An Enemy Called Average ~ Leaving Mediocrity in the Dust!
- Leadership Secrets of Santa
- Shazam! Getting Attention with Effective Communication
Pricing varies based on participants and location. Please contact Jason Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 260-665-4279 for more information.