Sponsel Hall

How to Apply - Undergraduate Degrees

Undergraduate application (F1 Visa)

  1. Complete the International Undergraduate/Bachelor's Degree Application
    - Spring 2019 
    - Fall 2019, Spring 2020

  2. Send following documents to intladmit@trine.edu:
    • Academic transcripts
    • Financial guarantee (U.S. Department of Homeland Security requires all international students to demonstrate ability to pay fees.)
    • Copy of passport
    • English Test Score of:
    • Recommended:
      • SAT(code is 1811) or ACT (code is 1250)
      • Personal Essay 

  3. Make international enrollment fee of $500 (USD) prior to the release of an I-20 AB form (students living on campus also pay a $150 (USD) housing deposite for a total of $650 (USD), payable to Trine University. 
    *Please note that Trine University has no control over the approval of an F-1 Visa.
    Opens in '

    Pay online
    Opens in new window. Examples are:
    • International Bank transfer is US Dollars
    • Bank transfer in international currency
    • Debit/Credit Card (Master Card and Visa)

Questions? Contact your International Admission Counselor

Srijana Sharma
International Admission Coordinator
(260) 665.4869 | email