1. Fill out I-765 form
2. Fill out I-983 Training Plan
3. Report your employment/training (scroll down for online form).
Note: Once the above has been completed, a DSO will review your training plan and issue the updated I-20 with a recommendation for OPT STEM extension.
Mail your STEM OPT Extension Application to USCIS. Include the following in your application:
1. Signed STEM Extension I-20
2. Completed I-983 form
3. Completed I-765 form
4. Copy of your Trine University diploma
5. Copy of your form I-94
6. Copy of your current EAD card (front and back)
7. $410 check or money order payable to U.S. Department of Homeland Security”
8. 2 passport photos
Mail to the following options:
1) U.S. Postal Service (USPS) Delivery Address:
PO Box 21281
Phoenix, AZ 85036
2) Express Mail and Courier Service Delivery Address:
1820 E. Skyharbor Circle S.
Phoenix, AZ 85034
*If your I-765 mailing address is outside Indiana, review the USCIS Mailing Instructions to find the correct Lockbox location.
STEM Application Information for DSO:
Please make sure all of your information is accurate for processing. Thank you.