Registration open for Trine summer LEGO robotics camps
Trine University has opened registration for several LEGO robotics camps it will offer this summer. Dates and locations currently open for registration include:
- June 18-21, Parkside Elementary School, LaGrange, Indiana
- June 25-28, Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- July 9-12, McKenney-Harrison Elementary School, Auburn, Indiana
- July 16-19 and July 23-26, Trine University, Angola, Indiana
- July 30-Aug. 2, Defiance Elementary School, Defiance, Ohio
More locations are planned and will be announced as they are added. Registration is available at trine.edu/innovation-one/youth-programs.
The camps are for children ages 7-14, with camps for ages 7-10 taking place from 8 a.m. to noon and camps for ages 11-14 taking place from 1-5 p.m.
During the sessions, campers build and program different robots each day. The $120 fee also includes a T-shirt and daily snack and movement break.
For more information, contact Karen Morthorst at email@example.com.