Bon Appetit showcases catering, job opportunities
Bon Appetit and Trine University will host “Taste the Opportunity,” an open house and job fair, from 4-6 p.m. Thursday, July 25, in the Whitney Commons Café inside the Rick L. and Vicki L. James University Center on the Trine campus.
The complimentary event offers the opportunity to try food by Bon Appetit and learn more about its catering service. Sample dishes will include:
- Artisan Cheese with Condiments and Crackers
- Charcuterie Board with Jars of House Pickled Vegetables
- Shrimp and Crab Cakes with Cajun Remoulade Sauce
- Chipotle Lime Chicken Street Tacos with Cotija Cheese and Pineapple Pico De Gallo
- Gunthorp Farms info and product tasting: Pulled Pork Sliders
- Seven Sons info and product tasting: Mozzarella Stuffed Old School Italian Meatball, Fresh Basil Marinara
Information about employment opportunities at Bon Appetit also will be available. Managers will be available to accept resumes.
For more information about Bon Appetit, call (216) 402-4626 or visit trine.cafebonappetit.com.