Partner with Trine
When organizations offer professional development opportunities
According to more than 22,000 surveyed participants in tuition assistance programs
Leadership development. Succession planning. Employee retention. Talent recruitment. Regardless of your organization's goals, Trine University strives to help you reach them. A private, not-for-profit institution with more than 135 years of academic excellence, we cater our programs to your company and your needs. We offer online degrees, health professions degrees, certificate programs and more as well as multiple avenues of cost savings for both you, the employer, and your employees.
Cost savings for you and your employees
- Trine accepts up to 90 credits toward a bachelor's degree program. Transfer credits can include prior college credit, company training and/or certificates and even life experience. This means fewer classes to complete a degree, resulting in less expenses for both the student and the employer. We offer FREE unofficial course credit evaluations.
- We offer more than 45 courses using Open Educational Resources (OER), meaning zero costs for textbooks and materials.
- Individuals can earn graduate credits while working on their bachelor's degrees. These combined degree programs allow individuals to complete both a bachelor's and a master's degree in as few as four years. This means fewer classes, making completing a degree even more affordable for the student and employer.
- Trine proudly assists companies and students in discovering grant and scholarship opportunities - eliminating some reimbursement expenses altogether for our partners.
- Enroll any time! New classes start every 8 weeks.
- Trine welcomes all shifts, at all hours, in any time zone – classes are online and asynchronous, meaning there are no set class times. Students can do coursework when it's convenient for them.
- All individuals who meet Trine University’s admissions requirements and deadlines are accepted.
- Custom invoicing and payment options available.
- Trine offers a number of professional development courses. These can be online or on-site, depending on the organization's preference. As a partner, companies can receive complimentary online professional development webinars and networking events.
- Need a program specific for your team? Trine can design it! We offer unique coursework, degree programs and/or certificates to fit the educational needs of your company or organization.
- 24/7 access to academic tutors and our library as well as access to financial aid and IT services.
- Employees receive individualized counseling through their academic advisor throughout their college careers. This ensures their coursework meets the degree program requirements so they can graduate on time.
- Regular communication and recurring company visits when available, by Trine University representatives, to provide up-to-date information on Trine degree programs and professional development opportunities.
- FREE job and internship postings that attract Trine University students and graduates - both nationally and internationally.
- FREE company promotional and recruitment video on the partners web page and for TrineOnline students.
- FREE job email blasts to Trine students and alumni.
- Convenient, full-service, on-campus recruiting, including introduction to faculty, coaches and relevant student organizations.
- Trine helps to promote partners on our web page, through social media, and in our Trine magazine publication.
- Trine has additional volunteer and promotional opportunities available for our partners through our Athletic Department, student organizations, T. Furth Performing Arts Center and our signature events.
Create your account here: https://trineuniversity.joinhandshake.com/login
A corporate partnership with Trine University has so much to offer you. Here are just a few numbers that reflect the benefits of offering professional development and higher education.