Work One and INTraining Jobs
Earn your associate or bachelor’s degree from Trine University at little to no cost to you
Through indianacareerready.com and WorkOne, eligible Indiana residents can earn an associate or bachelor's degree from TrineOnline and receive funding through the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act.
These degrees are included in the INTraining Eligible Training Provider List
- Associate in Business Administration
- Associate of Science in Information Systems
- Associate of Science in Manufacturing Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a major in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a major in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Manufacturing Technology
- Bachelor of Science with a major in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
How to apply
Contact Jason Watson, Assistant Vice President and Dean of Enrollment for TrineOnline at firstname.lastname@example.org or 260-665-4279 or visit your local WorkOne office. Applicants must be Indiana residents, have a high school diploma or equivalent but less than a college degree, and be eligible for state financial aid.