Degrees offered, information and online applications:
Master of Engineering with a major in Civil, Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering (1-year M.S. or 5-year B.S./M.S.) - [ Apply ]
Master of Science with a major in Criminal Justice - [ Apply ]
Master of Science in leadership - [ Apply ]
Master of Business Administration - [ Apply ]
Master of Science with a major in Engineering Management - [ Apply ]
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) (see application options below)
DPT Application Process
Path 1: Freshman Admission - [ Apply ]
This path, for incoming freshmen meeting specific criteria, allows students to complete a 6-year plan of study with a bachelor's degree in either exercise science or biology and a graduate degree in physical therapy.
- 3.5 High School GPA
- Top 25% of High School Class
- SAT above 1150 / ACT above 25
- Completed Application
- By the end of the second undergraduate year, the student must complete 40 hours of observation of PT patient care documented using the clinical observation verification form.
Path 2: Graduate Admission - [ Apply ]
This path is for students who will have a bachelor's degree prior to entering the DPT program.
- Evidence that a bachelor's degree will be completed prior to entry into the program.
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 and no grade lower than a C.
- Evidence that the following prerequisite courses will be completed prior to entering
into the program:
- Two courses in biological sciences (excluding botany and zoology)
- Two courses in general chemistry with lab
- One course in human anatomy with lab
- One course in human physiology with lab
- Two courses in general physics with lab
- One course in psychology
- One course in statistics
- Completed Application
- Three completed recommendation forms: one from a person qualified to evaluate your academic performance (such as a former instructor) is required; one from a licensed physical therapist or physician is suggested.
- Completion of 40 hours of observation of PT patient care documented using the clinical observation verification form.
The early application deadline for DPT program admission was January 15, 2014. If your application was received by that date, you will be considered for early application interviews that will be scheduled for February 2014.
We are continuing to accept applications for the 2014 class until April 30, 2014. These applications will be considered for future interviews on a rolling basis until all seats in the program have been filled.
Applications for the 2015 class will be accepted after May 1, 2014
Note: All online applications are FREE.