Adjunct Professor - Economics
Jannen School of Arts and SciencesEmployee Type: Part Time
Required Education: PhD in related field preferred. Masters in related field required. Location: Angola, IN
Trine University is seeking a part-time instructor to organize and teach courses in micro/macro economics. The courses introduce the theories of demand and supply and price determination in market economies. They also cover the study of individual consumers and producers, different market structures and the distribution of income.
- Excellent oral communication, interpersonal and written skills
- Knowledgeable in economic theories and application
- Prepare and present course material for students
- Evaluate and provide feedback to students
- Good computer software skills – Microsoft Office Suite-Word, Excel, etc., Outlook E-mail and Calendar, and strong Internet familiarity.
Salary is prorated based on the number of credit hours taught and the number of students registered for the class being taught.
Candidates should apply online with the following: a letter of interest, a curriculum vita detailing all academic and professional experience, and unofficial transcripts.
Are you ready to join Trine? Click to apply
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.