Part-time Admission Assistant,
Peoria, Arizona Campus
The Admissions Assistant is the initial point of contact for visitors to the Trine Peoria campus, cheerfully greeting guests, providing general university knowledge, and ensuring guests receive prompt attention from other staff members. This individual will answer incoming phone calls, determine purpose and route to appropriate person and well as removal and distribution of voicemail messages. This individual prepares and maintains information packets, scans and processes admissions documents, facilitates office calendar, coordinates the vehicle usage schedule, and assists with recruitment events.This individual will provide administrative support for the Enrollment Specialists and Assistant Vice President as well as other duties as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets visitors, ensures they are routed to appropriate office.
- Answers incoming phone calls in a professional manner, determines purpose and routes call accordingly.
- Organizes and arranges official and unofficial campus visits.
- Assembles welcome packets and ensures that visitors promptly receive them.
- Assists with on-campus and off-campus recruiting and retention events.
- Assist guests with general information about the university.
- Ensures the lobby in clean and orderly and provides for a cheerful first impression.
- Processes daily mail and provides clerical processing of transcripts, scores and other documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have strong organizational skills, an attention to detail, enthusiasm to communicate with students, and a desire to help represent Trine University well in a worldwide market.
Associates degree is preferred. Preference will be given to those who have previous experience working in a private college/university.
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Review of applicants begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.