Trine University offers an extensive list of scholarships. **Please note that students enrolled in 3+3, 3+2 or some 3+1 programs are considered undergraduates in years one, two and three. The fourth, fifth and sixth year they are considered a graduate student. All institutional scholarships for undergraduate programs will not be available during years four, five and six or when you are considered a graduate student. ** If you need additional information about scholarships offered, please call 800.347.4878 or 260.665.4100.
Institutional Undergraduate Scholarships
- Academic Tuition - New - Transfer
- Greater Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce
- Pre–Medical Professional Track
- Pre–Physical Therapy Professional Track
- Project Lead the Way
- Transfer Student Phi Theta Kappa
- Trine Valedictorian/ Salutatorian
- Air Force ROTC Program
- Christian Campus House
- Gruenburg Application
- Steel Dynamics Inc.
- Trine University - Tochigi Information
- Study Abroad Scholarship