Trine University provides a high-quality education at a price you can afford by keeping tuition low and offering great financial-aid packages awarding 97 percent of our students with nearly nineteen million dollars in scholarships and grants.
You want the best value—high-quality education at a price you can afford. Trine University works hard to excel at both. Our hands-on learning and personal attention from dedicated professors provide the professional preparation you need to launch a successful career. Our financial aid packages decrease costs substantially—more than 97 percent of our students receive financial aid. Every year, students are awarded nearly $19 million in Trine scholarships and grants.
U.S. News & World Report recognizes Trine University students as graduating with the least amount of college debt.
Trine graduates are sought by business, industry, and government. Employers recognize the high quality of a Trine education.
- Ninety-two percent of our graduates find jobs in their fields within six months of graduation.
- Our graduates’ starting salaries exceed the national average in every category.
- Trine professors combine exceptional teaching and professional work experience in their fields to give students a strong intellectual foundation and work-ready skills.
Students at Trine generally graduate in four years, making it a more cost-effective education than attending larger universities where students commonly spend five years earning an undergraduate degree. In addition:
- In-state and out-of-state tuition costs the same at Trine University.
- Our financial aid packages (from scholarships, grants, loans, and campus employment) average $23,470.
- Scholarships range from $500 to full tuition annually.
- Applying to Trine is FREE, so it won’t cost anything to enter the admission and financial aid process to determine your actual cost of attendance.
To Apply for Financial Aid:
- Complete a free online application for admission.
- Complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) using code 001839.
- FAFSA 2011-2012 Tutorial - Will make it easy and quick for you to file.
Explore the value of an education at Trine University.
Office of Financial Aid, open Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Call: 260.665.4158 or 800.347.4878
As long time members of the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA), the employees of Trine University Financial Aid Offices fully adhere to NASFAA's Statement of Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct for Institutional Financial Aid Professionals
Trine University Employee Code of Conduct and Business Ethics General Purpose
The University employees have important responsibilities in connection with the work they perform for the University. All personnel are expected to perform their duties in good faith and in the best interests of the University. In particular, employees are expected to avoid activities ,agreements, business investments or interests, and other situations that are in conflict with any interests of the University or interfere with an individual's duty to serve the University in an unbiased manner to the best of his or her ability.
Definition of Conflict of Interest
Conflicts of interest occur when University employees influence decisions on policy or purchases for personal profit, gain, reputation, or advancement for themselves, family members, or others with whom there is a personal relationship without prior written disclosure and approval by the University President of such potential conflicts of interest.