Lilly Valedictorian/Salutatorian Scholarships
Through a portion of a $1 million gift from the Lilly Endowment Inc. received September 1, 2004, Trine University funds five Lilly Valedictorian or Salutatorian Scholarships at a value of $2,500 annually (total value of $10,000 over four years). These scholarships are designed to attract the most qualified students to Trine’s freshmen class.
Lilly Valedictorian/Salutatorian Scholarships may be “stacked” on top of other Trine University academic scholarships/awards not to exceed tuition.
- Must apply and be officially admitted to Trine
- GPA: 3.75 minimum (on 4.0 scale)
- SAT: 1340 minimum (R+M) or ACT Composite: 30 minimum
- Must continue to maintain full-time student status (minimum 12 credits per semester)
- Must maintain 3.0 grade point average
Scholarship Recipient Incentive:
Lilly and Trine University′s Valedictorian/Salutatorian Scholars are among a highly select group of freshmen who are officially eligible to live in Trine University's new Honor's Residence. The Honor's Resident provides apartment style living for privacy and quiet study, along with a central living area for group study and entertainment, ample parking spaces in close proximity, security communication boxes and is located within walking distance from all academic buildings, laboratories and library. Each residence is fully equipped with air conditioning, high speed internet access, cable, color television and DVD player, leather upholstered furniture and custom made mattresses.
- Scholars will be assigned to an Honor's Residence on a first come basis dependent upon the receipt of the student's $300 Enrollment Deposit which is refundable until May 1st.
- Honor's residents are eligible to remain in the residence until their junior year. In their junior year students will be eligible to live in the Townhouse Villas.