Pay a Bill
We want to make it as easy and smooth as possible for you when it comes to paying your bill. Below are payment options, information about our payment plan, and payment due dates. Please contact Student Accounts at email@example.com with any questions.
- Credit/debt card or ACH payment online only.
- American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa are accepted online with a 2.85% service fee.
- eCheck/ACH (no additional fee) - funds will be taken from the bank account you designate.
- Checks can be mailed to: One University Avenue, Angola IN, 46703.
- Monthly payment plan (available for fall and spring semesters only - see below for additional information).
Returned checks will be subject to a $30 fee. We reserve the right to recover funds by ACH for any returned checks.
Monthly payment plans are available through Nelnet Campus Commerce for students who wish to pay their semester costs in installments (available for fall and spring semesters only). Plans are interest free and are available in 6, 5, or 4 monthly installments. There is a $35 enrollment fee. Payments are processed automatically on the 1st or 15th of each month, depending on which date you select. For more information or to enroll, go to mycollegepaymentplan.com/trineuniversity or call 800.609.8056.
*This is the only installment plan available/offered.
Payment Due Dates
Payment is due by the start of the semester (whether you are taking term 1, term 2,
or both term 1 and 2).
If you register for classes after the due date, payment is due upon registration.
*If your bill is not paid by the due date, late fees may be applied and classes may be dropped.