The FAFSAOpens in new window (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) will calculate an estimate or index of how much you and your family are expected to contribute to finance your education, and will be used by the university to calculate the amount of aid you are eligible to receive. Please complete this application by March 1 of each year.
- Apply for admission.
- Be accepted into a degree seeking program as an eligible student at one of our eligible locations.
- Complete the FAFSA by the March 1 deadline at www.fafsa.govOpens in new window. This is to be completed annually. School code for the FAFSA is 001839.
- Activate your MyTrineFAOpens in new window account online to have access to all your financial aid information.
- Submit all requested documents to financial aid.
- Review financial aid offer and accept/decline awards through MyTrineFA.
Make sure that you are registered for at least half time enrollment and all your FAFSA information is accurate. If you have been selected for verification please submit the required documentation as soon as possible as it can affect your aid.
Additional Financial Aid Forms Opens in new window(opens in a new window)