International Health Services - Graduate Degrees*
Trine requires all matriculated international students to purchase Trine University International Student Health Insurance, which is partnered through United HealthcareOpens in new window. Review the details of the plan carefully. This insurance coverage is for the entire year so that you will be covered whether or not you are enrolled each semester. The invoice will show each semester.
*Note: ALL international students MUST have health insurance through Trine University. Waivers will only be provided for sponsored students. Individual and private insurance plan purchased by student DOES NOT qualify for a waiver.
The following Trine University Student Immunization record must be printed, completed, signed by your doctor, and returned to the Health Center before you can register for classes. Please keep a copy for your records.
- All incoming students are required to have a completed immunization record (linked above) on file with the Trine Health Center.
- Students may email a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail records to Trine University, Health Center, One University Avenue, Angola, Indiana 46703
- In addition to the required immunizations, all incoming international students are required to have a TB blood test completed in the United States indicating that latent TB infection and/or TB disease is not likely. In the event of a positive TB test, students must schedule and complete a follow-up screening within 2 weeks of initial test. Please follow any additional precautions provided by your physician at that time.
- All incoming students must submit completed immunization records to the Health Center during International Orientation. If you would like to claim religious exemption from required immunizations, please fill out the religious exemption form and return it to the Health Center during Orientation.
- Failure to submit necessary records will result in a hold on your student account, which affects ability to register for classes.
*Note: ALL international students MUST have their TB tests done in the United States and provide documentation.