Estimated International Tuition and Fees
Below is the amount of funds you will need at Trine University for fall and spring semesters of 2023-2024. The charts below exclude expenses for dependents and living expenses and tuition for the summer. Students are responsible for their tuition and fees upon Registration. Tuition charges are assessed based on the full-time status for which the student is enrolled. Book fees are not included for the bachelor program.
Fall Semester 2023 tuition and fees due by August 1, 2023
Spring Semester 2024 tuition and fees due by December 1, 2023
HOW TO PAY
- U.S. currency
- Bank Account
- Credit/Debit card (additional 2.85% will be assessed)
MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN:
Cost to Participate in Monthly Payment Plan:
- $35 non-refundable enrollment fee per semester
- $30 non-refundable fee if a payment is returned
Important Notes for Monthly Payment Plan:
- Monthly payments will pull from your account automatically.
- Monthly payments are not available for Term II and Summer sessions.
Steps to Enroll:
- Log into myPortal
- Click on the Student tab (top of page)
- Click on Student Account Center (left-hand side)
- Click on 'View or Pay My Bill'
Find out about our scholarships for international undergraduate students.
2023-2024 Academic Year
Non - Engineering
Science Majors (Angola Campus)
Engineering Majors (Angola Campus)
****Bachelor of Science in Information Studies Hybrid (Detroit Education Center)
|ONE-TIME Intl Enrollment Fee||$500||$500||$500||$500|
|ONE-TIME Housing deposit||$150||$150||$150||N/A|
|Tuition||$35,000 per year||$35,000 per year||$38,180 per year||$399 per credit hour|
|Intl Health Insurance||$1,335||$1,335||$1,335||$1,335|
|Housing & Meal Plan||$10,650||$10,650||$10,650||N/A|
|Parking Permit Fee**||$120||$120||$120||N/A|
|Total Annual Estimate ***||$48,270||$48,620||$51,800||$15,999|
* The student fee includes health and wellness, and various other services to students during academic year. This fee/service is only applicable to students studying at our Angola campus.
** The parking permit fee will be automatically charged. If you do not need a parking permit, you must go online to myPortal to waive that fee. This fee/service is only applicable to students studying at our Angola campus.
*** Total does not include one-time international enrollment fee for all undergrad programs. This total also does not include the one-time housing deposit required for all students studying at our Angola campus. International enrollment fee is non-refundable unless the student's visa is denied/canceled.
**** BSIS – Hybrid totals are based on students taking 36 credits per year, divided among the spring, summer, and fall semesters.