Community Hockey Leagues
Youth hockey leagues are offered to players between U6 and U18.
Trine Youth Hockey League Evaluation Dates
|6U/8U||Oct. 16||5:30 - 6:20 pm|
|6U/8U||Oct. 18||5:45 - 6:35 pm|
|10U/12U||Oct. 16||6:30 - 7:20 pm|
|13U/18U||Oct. 18||6:40 - 7:30 pm|
- Only players who are registered for the Trine Youth Hockey League should attend evaluations
- If you cannot make evaluations please e-mail Kaleigh Schrock email@example.com
- Players will sign in and receive an evaluation number at the sign-in table in the lobby
- Evaluations are done to help with team placement and to position kids appropriately for the season
- There is no additional cost to be evaluated for the league
What level should my son/daughter be at to join the league?
We will place your child in the appropriate division depending on age and skill level. It's recommended that kids six and younger pass through Hockey 1-2 in our LTS program before joining the youth league.
What is the cost of the league?
6U/8U Division - $325
10U/18U Division - $395
What are the requirements to be fully registered?
1. You will need to register your child online.
2. Sign the Thunder Hockey Association waiver form.
3. Register your child for a USA Hockey number.
How do I register?
We utilize an online registration system called MaxGalaxy. When creating your account, be sure to use your child's name and information. Register online.
What is the schedule for the youth hockey league?
Teams will practice Monday and Tuesday and play games on Saturday.
Nov. 24, Dec. 22, Dec. 24, Dec. 25, Dec. 31, Jan. 1, Jan. 5, and Feb. 2
What should I do if we miss a practice or game?
Please contact your hockey coach if your child is going to be absent from practices or games.
If weather is an issue, how will we know if there is a practice?
If a game or practice is canceled you will be notified via e-mail by the hockey director.
Have more questions?
E-mail Youth Program Director Kaleigh Schrock at Schrockk@trine.edu
YMCA members participating in the Youth Hockey leagues receive a $25 discount.