pens in new windowDual Enrollment courses are designed for high school students who are looking to expand their academic horizon. At Trine we offer many different delivery options for classes, giving students the ability to choose the platform that works best for them.
- Academic Experience- taught by fully qualified instructors who are also high school teachers. These courses are offered at your high school campus during the regular school day.
- Online Experience- take online courses through TrineOnline.
- Campus Experience- take university courses on our campus.
Ready to get started?
Attention Dual Enrollment Students: If you are seeking a course that is not listed or is full, please reach out to Graham Reeves at email@example.com The Office of Dual Enrollment will help you to find an option that fits your needs.
Are your accounts ready? If so, click below:
Dual Enrollment Information
Admission Eligibility for students wanting to participate in Trine Dual Enrollment courses are the following:
- Grade Point Average: 3.0, and rank within top half of class (if applicable)
Below lists’ the documents students must submit:
For a detailed search of all available courses:
- Go to https://myportal.trine.edu/
- Select "Course Search"
- Select correct term and search available courses
Earn College Credit
- As long as you earn a grade of "C" or better, you'll receive full college credit on a Trine University transcript. Credit can be applied toward a Trine degree or may be transferred to another university.
Dual Credit Priority List
- Courses offered through our dual enrollment program are a part of the Liberal Arts Priority Dual Credit Crosswalk, an initiative set by the Indiana Department of Education.
Core Transfer Library
- The transferability of these credits within the state of Indiana can be guaranteed if they are listed on the Core Transfer Library. Any student wanting to take dual credit courses and planning not to attend Trine University for undergraduate study is encouraged to contact their intended school for confirmation of transferability.
- Time is precious, so we encourage our students to ensure the courses they are taking will apply to their intended degree program. Universities list degree requirements on their website. Students should research universities and degree programs to confirm courses will transfer and are applicable to their degree program. If unsure about transferability, reach out to a college representative for assistance.
Tuition is significantly reduced for Dual Enrollment students.
- Academic Experience
- Courses taught at one of our partnering high schools
- Cost: $25 per credit hour
- Online Courses
- Cost: $50 per credit hour
- Campus Experience
- Campus experience students get the unique experience of coming to campus to
- Cost: $95 per credit hour
Visit our scholarship page to review details of our $1,000 Trine Dual Enrollment Award.
|Fall 2021 Student Calendar and Deadlines||Spring 2022 Student Calendar and Deadlines|
|Wednesday, September 9 - Trine Fall and Yearlong registration ends||Wednesday, January 26 - Trine Fall and Yearlong registration ends|
|Tuesday, September 14 - Trine dual enrollment bills mailed to students||Monday, January 31 - Trine dual enrollment bills mailed to students|
|Wednesday, September 30 - Trine University DE tuition bill payment due||Wednesday, Februrary 16 - Trine University DE tuition bill payment due|
|Monday, November 1 - Unpaid Trine DE students dropped from courses||Wednesday, March 30 - Unpaid Trine DE students dropped from courses|
- You may make an online payment at https://payit.nelnet.net/form/kbuDj3L6
- American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa are accepted online with a 2.99% transaction fee. e-Check is also available online at no cost to you.
- Checks can be mailed to the address below. Please add student name to memo line of check.
- Check myPortal for a complete account history and for any billing revisions.
Checks can be mailed to:
- Student Accounts
1 University Ave
Angola, IN 46703
Assistant Director of Dual Enrollment
ATTN: Dual Enrollment
1 University Ave.
Angola, IN 46703
An academic calendar with important dates can be found by visiting the Academic Calendar page. For courses offered on high school campuses, please refer to your high school academic calendar.
- myPortal, Trine Moodle & Trine Email Information
- Dual Enrollment Orientation & Resources
- Student Agreement Form Opens in new window - Agreement form for students that are taking classes on campus, on-line or through their current high school.Opens in new window
- Opens in new windowTranscripts - Students can request transcripts from Trine University.
- Regroup AlertsOpens in new window - Receive emergency information from Trine University.
- To add or drop a course, please reach out to your Dual Enrollment counselor.
- Bookstore - Textbooks and Materials