Trine is always on the lookout for talented individuals.
As the largest employer in Steuben County, Trine prides itself in its employee retention, outstanding benefits, creative work environment, and its contribution to the community. Are you ready to take the next step in your professional career?
Staff Positions (main campus)
- Admission Counselor/Assistant Director of Admission
- Director of Strategic Partnerships
- Grounds Care Specialist
- Network and Systems Administrator
- Part-time CDL Driver
- Seasonal Golf Course
- Web Programmer Analyst
Staff Positions (branch campuses)
Faculty Positions (main campus)
- Director of Clinical Education, PA Program
- Assistant Professor of English
- Assistant/Associate Professor Mechanical/ Design Engineering Technology
- Assistant/Associate Professor Biomedical Engineering
- Assistant/Associate Professor Chemical Engineering
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Leadership
- Assistant/Associate Professor Mechanical Engineering
- Assistant/Associate Professor, PT Program
- Instructor of Global Partnerships
- Adjunct Professor - Biology
- Adjunct Professor- Chemistry
- Adjunct Professor- Economics
- Adjunct Professor- Government
- Adjunct Professor - Humanities & Communication
- Adjunct Professor - Master of Business Administration
- Adjunct Professor - Mathematics
- Adjunct Professor- Pyschology
- Adjunct Professor- Sociology
Adjunct Positions (branch campuses)
- Adjunct Professor - Master of Science - Engineering Management, Online
- Adjunct Professor - Master of Science - Engineering Management, Fort Wayne & Angola, IN
- Adjunct Professor - Master of Science - Information Studies, Mishawaka IN & Detroit, MI
- Adjunct Professor - Angola, IN, Centreville, MI, Columbus, IN, Ft. Wayne, IN, Indianapolis, IN, Logansport, IN, South Bend, IN, Warsaw, IN
Bon Appetit (on-site food service)
Thunder Ice Arena
1 University Avenue
Angola, Indiana 46703-1764
Note: All candidates must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States and official transcripts at the time of employment. Please supply letter of interest, resume and contact information for three professional references.
Trine University is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employing a highly qualified staff that reflects the diversity of our great nation.
Trine University remains committed to cultivating diversity, inclusion and fairness. As a leading private institution of higher education, Trine fosters a culture of understanding, growth and inquiry; values the diverse qualities of its students, faculty and staff; promotes an inclusive environment free of discrimination and intolerance; and welcomes everyone.
Trine will not allow discrimination and will continue to grant admission and provide educational opportunities without regard to race, age, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, religion or veteran status. The culture of Trine University dictates that these same standards of acceptance apply to all faculty, staff, alumni and community members.