Giving back to the community
At Trine University, we care about service to our community. Each year, our athletic teams, organizations, and clubs take time out of their busy academic schedules to give back. Students help out at local, non-profit organizations, participate in our Serve 60 campaign, and fundraise on-campus for great causes. These include:
- Walk Into My Future
- Crafted Tie Blankets – Donated to Project Help
- Created Craft Kits – Donated to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Picked up trash at Pokagon State Park
- Assembled backpacks for Boomerang Backpacks for local schools
- United Way Days of Caring – helping out local community residents
- On-Campus Red Cross Blood Drives – Coordinated by Delta Chi Fraternity
- Relay for Life – Coordinated by Colleges Against Cancer
- Big Man on Campus (BMOC) – Sponsored by Theta Phi Alpha, raised over $11,000 last year!
Place data here
Are you a member of an organization and need to report your hours? Hours are tracked by completing the community hours form in myPortal. All hours reported will be displayed on the website for a little healthy competition!
If you have questions, please contact:
Director of Student Leadership
260-665-4147 or email@example.com