From humble beginnings in 1884, Trine University has grown to serve 5,184 (fall 2017) students from around the world on a recently-transformed, beautiful 450-acre campus. Trine has been recognized as the fastest-growing private college in Indiana over the past several years.
So what makes Trine the right place for you?
Caring, committed faculty ensure a world-class education.
- At Trine, you can choose one of 34 career-focused majors.
- Trine’s small class sizes mean you will receive personal attention from caring faculty members as you design your career path.
- Many of our faculty have worked professionally and many have earned the highest degree in their field.
- Your Trine education will equip you with practical skills gained through laboratory experiences, co-ops, practicums and internships.
Explore our majors in engineering, education, business, arts and science and health sciences. Not sure what major you want? Check out what Trine offers for you as an undeclared student.
Trine students graduate and get great jobs.
- 99% of the Class of 2017 was employed or in graduate school within six months of graduation.
- We guarantee you will graduate in four years, or your fifth-year tuition is free.
- 96 percent of our students receive financial aid.
- As a Trine graduate, you will receive free learning in an undergraduate class and career services from Trine’s Employment Resource Center for the rest of your life.
Learn more about our Employment Resource Center.
You will live and study on a beautifully transformed campus.
- Our rich, robust student life includes happenings like a beach night on the lawn of the University Center, free movie Mondays at the local theater, professional entertainers in Fabiani Theatre and more!
- You can choose from more than 60 clubs and student organizations.
- You’ll compete on and cheer for NCAA Division III teams that regularly contend for conference championships and national tournaments.
- We’ve invested more than $155 million in campus enhancements since 2000.
- Near campus, you’ll find many recreational opportunities. Fort Wayne, Indiana’s second-largest city, is only 40 miles away, and Chicago, Indianapolis and Detroit – among others – are easily accessible via nearby interstate highways.
Ready to take the next step?
of 2017 graduates are employed or enrolled in graduate school within six months of graduation
invested in campus enhancements since 2000
NCAA varsity sports
of our students receive some form of financial aid