Job Posting - Assistant Professor Marketing
Assistant Professor Marketing
Trine University invites applications for a full-time faculty position in the Ketner School of Business beginning Fall 2019 with primary teaching responsibilities in the area of Marketing, specifically the ability to teach courses such as Digital Advertising, Marketing Research, Search Engine Marketing/Optimization, International Marketing, Introduction to Marketing, and Introduction to Business. Teaching load is 12 hours per term. Duties will begin August 2019.
Trine University is a small, private institution located in the beautiful lake resort region of northeastern Indiana. The mission of the University is to promote “intellectual and personal development, through professionally-focused and formative learning opportunities, preparing students to succeed, lead, and serve.” Trine University is proud of its reputation for providing graduates who immediately contribute to employment positions in both the public and private sectors. High quality teaching is our first priority; however, faculty members are expected to engage in professional development activities and develop/maintain appropriate industrial contacts, as well as significant student advising.
An earned doctorate in marketing or closely related discipline is preferred; Minimum qualification for the position is a Masters degree in Marketing or a Masters in Business Administration with a concentration and experience in marketing.
- Demonstrated education or experience that would support the teaching of specified marketing and business areas;
- A demonstrated record of excellence and innovation in teaching;
- A commitment to service as a faculty advisor, student organization advisor, and active member of the undergraduate teaching team;
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in marketing.
Rank and salary will be based on qualifications.
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Some benefits offered include:
- Health - medical, dental, flex spending, HSA accounts
- Life insurance - a variety of voluntary life options are available along with an employer paid employee life policy valued at 1 ½ times annual salary
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Retirement - after one year of full-time service you are eligible for an employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match
Review of candidates will begin immediately and continue until position is filled.
Are you ready to join Trine?
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.