Vice President for Alumni and Development
VICE PRESIDENT FOR ALUMNI AND DEVELOPMENT
Trine University seeks an ambitious, accomplished, senior advancement administrator to join a highly collaborative President and leadership team to direct institutional fund raising and enhance alumni relations. Located in Angola, IN, Trine is a nationally competitive, comprehensive, private university with an emphasis in professional studies and grounded in exceptional programs in the arts and sciences. Under the leadership of President Earl Brooks, the University has experienced transformational growth, including:
- A shared organizational culture of constant improvement and high-level achievement;
- A beautifully transformed campus that has invested over $160 million in new and improved facilities;
- 16 consecutive years of balanced budgets and raising an average of more than $20 million over each of the last three years.
- A strong relationship with Angola and the broader Northeast Indiana community, with approximately $135 million in regional economic impact annually; and
- Consistently increasing both enrollment and rate of retention, as well as achieving exceptionally high placement rate among graduates.
The Vice President for Alumni & Development is the University’s Chief Advancement Officer, reporting directly to the President as a member of his Cabinet. President Brooks and the Trine community seek a Vice President who:
- Models innovative leadership and an empowering management style;
- Is a strong advocate for the University externally and the Division of Alumni & Development internally; and
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Trine’s next Vice President is:
- A seasoned higher education advancement leader with a proven track record of quantifiable success;
- Committed to innovation and sustainable and continuous growth; and
- A strategic thinker who can develop, implement and strategically leverage a vision for the Division of Alumni & Development.
To ensure full consideration, completed applications are due by January 25th, 2021. The search page, which includes the Executive Search Profile and application and nomination links, is located here: https://rhperry.com/trinevpad/
RH Perry & Associates is assisting Trine University with this search. All confidential communications may be directed to our search team: Dr. John Hutchinson, Senior Consultant, at 217-737-0757, or Mr. Matthew Kilcoyne, Managing Partner, at 202-253-9846, or to TrineVPAD@rhperry.com.
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Benefits offered include:
- Health – medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, flex spending or HSA accounts
- Retirement – after one year of full-time service you are eligible for employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match
- Life Insurance – a variety of voluntary life options are available along with employee life insurance (1½ times annual salary)
- Education – after 6 months of full-time service education benefits are available for employee, spouse, and dependent children
- Vacation and Sick Pay – in accordance with Trine's policy
Opens in new window
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.