Did you know that the around 10% of the United States population has earned a master’s degree? Set yourself apart from the workforce competition by earning an online master’s degree from Trine University. We are here to help you take your first step.
U.S. citizens, permanent residents and International students studying from home country** seeking a master’s degree who have already earned a bachelor’s degree.
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science with a major in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science with a major in Engineering Management
- Master of Science in Information Studies
- Lou Holtz Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
Additional graduate programs are offered by the Rinker-Ross School of Health Sciences. These full-time, on-campus programs include the Master of Physician Assistant Studies and the Doctor of Physical Therapy.
To be admitted, the following must be submitted:
- Completed application
- Official transcripts from ALL post–secondary schools attended
- Provide a well-written essay. The essay should explain why you would like to attend graduate school, your future career endeavors, and your plan for success in graduate school
- Provide a current resume
- Provide GMAT or GRE Scores (if applicable)
You will be contacted by a director of admission to help guide you through the process.