Transfer to TrineOnline
Transferring credits to TrineOnline programs is easy. You can apply credit hours from prior college courses, experiential learning*, college level examinations, or military coursework and your credits never expire. But how exactly does it work if you’re transferring from a community college? Here are some guidelines for how it works. But be sure to contact us to help guide you through the process.
- You can transfer up to 45 credits for an Associate of Science (AS) and 90 credits for a Bachelor of Science (BS).
- Your credits will transfer for classes with a grade of C or higher. Letter grades do not transfer.
- You can receive dual academic advising from both Trine and your community college.
- Our programs are all transfer friendly including credit options for life experience and additional training.
- Choose from more than 20 associate, bachelor’s and master’s degrees that are 100% online.
- You can choose a combined degree programs where you can earn up to 15 credit hours toward your master’s degree while pursuing your bachelor’s degree.
- We will assist you with ordering transcripts.
- We offer you a hands-on approach to your education. Our admission staff and academic advisors help you every step of the way.