We understand and appreciate that you have many choices in achieving your educational goals.We are committed to providing you with the advantage you need to succeed both personally and professionally.
If you have completed work at another college or university, Trine University makes it easy to transfer your credits from other institutions. Students may be eligible to transfer a maximum of 45 credits toward a 60 credit hour associate degree and 90 credits towards a 120 credit hour bachelor degree based on:
- Previous academic study through transfer credit from other regionally accredited college(s) or university(s)
- Standardized examination programs such as the College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- The Defense Activity of Non-Traditional Education Support (DANTES) using the credit recommendations of the American Council of Education or examination by an academic department of Trine University
- Alternative learning sources such as of employment, military, and evaluation of a Prior Learning Portfolio to determine life experience credits. (For additional information about transfer credits and transfer relationships, please review the Prior Learning Policy and Transfer Student Admission in the Course Catalog (opens in new window and is located on the main University website).
Get started with your associate or bachelor's degree. Apply today!
Note - To apply to a graduate program, please go to the Graduate Admission page.
To be admitted to Trine University's TrineOnline, the following must be submitted:
- Completed application
- Official transcripts showing evidence of graduation from an accredited high school or
acceptable score on the General Education Development (GED) exam.
- Official transcripts from ALL post–secondary schools attended.
You will be contacted by a director of admission to help guide you through the process.