Ordering Transcripts

High school transcript

Apply ButtonIn order to complete the admission process with TrineOnline, we will need your official transcripts. Official transcripts must come directly from the sending school to TrineOnline either by mail or email.

If you are applying for an associate or bachelor's degree program, we will need:

  • Official transcripts showing evidence of graduation from an accredited high school or acceptable score on the General Education Development (GED) exam
  • Official transcripts from ALL post–secondary schools you attended.
    • This includes schools you applied to and did not earn credits or a degree.

If you are applying for a master's degree program, we will need :

  • Official transcripts from ALL post–secondary schools you attended 
    • This includes schools you applied to and did not earn a degree. This also includes any schools where you transferred credits to another school.

We are happy to help you order your transcripts! Many schools allow third party transcript orders with a signed release form. After you submit your form, a Director of Admission will verify if we can assist in your transcript ordering.




We will receive your transcripts within three to five days, however some schools do take longer. Please plan ahead, and do not wait until a few days prior to a deadline.  Click here to view the academic calendar, including upcoming deadlines.

That's easy too! Just find the schools from which you need transcripts on Parchment or the National Student Clearing House or visit your previous school's website for info on ordering official transcripts.

Fill out the appropriate form and have your transcripts sent to onlineadmit@trine.edu or

Trine University
TrineOnline Admissions
9910 Dupont Circle Drive East, Suite 130
Fort Wayne, IN 46825

Please note, the TrineOnline Office of Admission will only accept sealed (or electronic) transcripts directly from a high school or college.