The Academic Processor will play a key role in enhancing the efficiency and quality of academic advising services within the College of Graduate and Professional Studies by streamlining administrative processes and handling various student requests. This position requires a detail-oriented and organized individual with excellent communication and problem-solving skills to ensure timely and accurate processing of administrative tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage requests for change of major and location for students.
- Process withdrawal requests and update records accordingly.
- Handle notifications and schedule adjustments related to extreme circumstances approvals.
- Manage graduate permission requests and returning student records.
- Integrate new students and NDA students onto the student advising board.
- Process Requests for Evidence (RFE) for international students.
- Maintain and update student records on the student advising board.
- Manage absence reports and ensure accurate data entry.
- Communicate effectively with students, faculty, and staff regarding administrative requests and updates.
- Collaborate with the academic advising team to ensure smooth workflows and efficient service delivery.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Academic Advising team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
A minimum of a high school or GED diploma is required.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- An associate or bachelor’s degree in a related field (education, business administration, etc.)
- Higher education administration, specifically in scheduling, academic services, or registrar’s office
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Some benefits offered include:
- Health – medical, dental, vision, flex spending, HSA accounts
- Life Insurance – a variety of voluntary life options are available along with an employer paid employee life policy valued at 1½ times annual salary
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Retirement – after one year of full-time service you are eligible for an employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match
- Education – after 6 months of full-time service, undergraduate education benefits are available for employee, spouse, and dependent children
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.