Job Posting - Adjunct Professor - Global Partnerships
Adjunct Professor- Global Partnerships
Employee Type: Part-time
Required Education: Master’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university is required. Preference will be given candidates who have attended an independent, accredited college or university.
Instructors for global partnership locations teach undergraduate courses overseas at Trine University's partner institutions. Instructors will support Trine University’s missions by demonstrating excellence and innovation in teaching.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Acclimate students to a Western teaching pedagogical approach.
- Instruct courses following the guidelines outlined by Trine University to ensure consistency and high quality programs abroad.
- Earnestly support student recruitment and retention efforts.
- Advocate and promote Trine University.
- Work collegially with administration and fellow educators.
- Support global learning and international curricula.
Salary is prorated based on the number of credit hours taught and the number of students registered for the class being taught.
Are you ready to join Trine?
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.