Job Posting - Part-time Administrative Assistant- Ice Arena
Administrative Assistant- Ice Arena
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support primarily to the Ice Arena Department. In addition, serves as a point of contact between the department and students, other university faculty and staff, and outside persons. This position will handle all verbal and written communication for the Ice Arena while ensuring the successful day-to-day operations of the department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Department receptionist, handling and directing visitors and telephone calls.
- Assist the Ice Arena Staff and budget manager in departmental financial record keeping, ordering and reporting; organize budget records and assist in monitoring spending.
- Issue all game and officials’ contracts.
- Maintain department files and records.
- Monitor and report student payroll.
- Written communication (formal letters.)
- Assists/Manages ticket sales through Vendini
- Manages Max Galaxy Point of Sale System
- Oversee student clerical workers assigned to the Ice Arena; coordinate, prioritize and assign projects/work requested by coaches.
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Associate's degree; two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.