Innovation One Administrative Assistant
Assists the Executive Director in the overall functions of Innovation One (i1) and its departments (Career Center, Partnered Projects, & Certificate/Non-Credit Programs), while following the guidelines of the University. Performs general office functions to ensure accurate and reliable administration and operation of Innovation One.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and coordinate calendar of i1 events and programs
- Monitor and maintain financial records for i1 projects and departments to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Manage budgets for i1 internal and external projects
- Manage accounts receivable and payable for i1
- Perform purchasing tasks for i1, process invoices for payment, and maintain records of purchase
- Prepare and deliver quotes to customers based upon work specifications provided
- Organize and update files, reference materials, confidentially agreements, and proprietary business information
- Assist and oversee i1 Community Programs; including but not limited to: Innovation Challenge, Lego Camps, and School Outreach Activities
- Maintain web profile and social media presence for i1 working with Marketing and Communications Department
- Track data and produce various reports as required for i1
- Assist with grant applications and stewardship reporting
- Serve as a point of contact for i1
- Assist in coordinating department events
- Other duties that are assigned
Education and/or Experience
A minimum high school or GED diploma required with a minimum of four years of administrative support/business administration experience. Associates degree preferred.
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.