Part-time Admission Coordinator
The office of Enrollment Management seeks a qualified individual to provide clerical, data-entry and processing support for recruitment. This position reports directly to the Assistant Vice President for Enrollment Management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain all functions and processes associated with new student applications
- Process letters daily out of Slate
- Data entry associated with the acceptance process of new students
- Maintain new student files
- Prepare new student files for transfer to the Registrar office after matriculation
- Assist with supervision of student workers
- Other duties as assigned by the Assistant Vice President for Enrollment Management
Education and/or Experience
- One year certification from college or technical school; or three to five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.