Admissions Office Coordinator
Part-time Admissions Office Coordinator
Provide clerical, data-entry and other support services for the Office of Admissions. This is a part time position – up to 27 hours per week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide clerical support to the Office of Admissions
- Maintain functions and processes associated with new student inquiries and applications
- Process daily out of Slate
- Mail Merges
- Admit Processing
- Applicant Processing
- Inquiry Processing
- All other daily Slate processes
- Data entry associated with the acceptance process of new students
- Maintain new student files
- Prepare new student files for transfer to the Registrar office after matriculation
- Other duties as assigned by the V.P. For Enrollment Management
- Co Supervision of Student Workers
Education and/or Experience
One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.