Job Posting - Admissions and Marketing Specialist
Admissions and Marketing Specialist
Fort Wayne, Indiana
The admissions and marketing specialist has primary responsibility for one-to-one recruitment of prospective students from inquiry to enrollment by various means including assisting candidates in completing their applications, and acquiring the necessary documents required for admission into the school. The Admission and Marketing Specialist is also responsible for implementing enrollment marketing efforts to attract students including: managing multiple communication flows and marketing campaigns for prospective students; supporting enrollment marketing project management responsibilities; and creating captivating content for use across print, email, and web channels.
The ideal candidate for this position has strong interpersonal, project management, creative writing and content creation skills. This is a fast-paced position that works in close collaboration with members of Trine admissions, marketing, and academic teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruiting activities for the Rinker-Ross School of Health Sciences, including prospective student telecounseling, presentations on the University and financial aid, coverage of college fair programs, inquiry and applicant follow up etc. for the Rinker-Ross School of Health Sciences.
- Seeks out and participates in activities that lead to the admission of new undergraduate and graduate students.
- Prepare prospects files with necessary documents; i.e. applications, transcripts, financial aid and pertinent documentation for admission approval by Directors.
- Work collaboratively with the Dean of Admissions to assist with recruiting, tracking, and reporting for Direct Admit applicants.
- Counsels student and parents on admission and financial aid processes and procedures including marketing presentation to large groups and high school visits.
- Maintains records within schools database with appropriate information related to the status of the applicant (Jenzabar, Slate, EXXAT, etc.).
- Community relations (builds and maintains relationships with local communities).
- Seeks out, develops and maintains relationships with business and organizations offering tuition remission.
- Coordinates recruitment events such as SOAR; Scholarship; Health Science Visit Day and other recruitment events as assigned.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies for prospective student conversion across the applicant life cycle, from inquiry generation through student matriculation.
- Engage in frequent communication with both the admissions and marketing teams as well as Fort Wayne program directors and dean.
- Participate in the development of innovative enrollment marketing print publications, digital and web assets, recruitment videos and presentations, and marketing materials for both online undergraduate and graduate recruitment needs that inspire, engage, and inform.
- Be willing to travel to Angola to participate in meetings as needed.
Additional duties and assignments as prescribed by the RRSHS Dean.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university is required.
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Benefits offered include:
- Health – medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, flex spending or HSA accounts
- Retirement – after one year of full-time service you are eligible for employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match
- Life Insurance – a variety of voluntary life options are available along with employee life insurance (1½ times annual salary)
- Education – after 6 months of full-time service education benefits are available for employee, spouse, and dependent children
- Vacation and Sick Pay – in accordance with Trine's policy
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.