Job Posting for Assessment Coordinator- Master of PA Studies
Assessment Coordinator- Master of PA Studies
Employee Type: Part-Time
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
The position of Assessment Coordinator requires an individual who can provide academic and professional support within the program, school, university, and community. He/she must be committed to the centrality of a Trine University education and possess the ability to support faculty in achieving excellence in teaching, scholarship, outreach, and engagement. He/she should have a broad understanding of appropriate academic programs and potential future directions, as well as be flexible, visionary, creative and energetic. He/ she will be responsible for the development, implementation, and management of a comprehensive program of assessment for the purpose of ensuring program effectiveness in accordance with ARC-PA accreditation standards. He/ she will provide ongoing support for assessment activities, assist with the analysis of assessment methods and results, and prepate reports of such results for the appropriate stakeholders. This postition will provide service to the university, community and the PA profession, while fully supporting Trine’s mission of preparing students to succeed, lead, and serve. The Assessment Coordinator reports to the PA Program Director.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of two (2) years of data analysis experience with a record of excellence
- Knowledge and/ or experience with program assessment or ARC-PA accreditation preferred
- High level of computer and computer software literacy required (MS Office with Excel, Access, SPSS, WebAdmit, etc)
- Knowledge and/ or experience of pedagogy, student learning outcomes, learning theory, rubrics, statistics, or psychometrics preferred
- Ability to train others on complex processes
- Master’s degree preferred
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in comprehensive and ongoing program self-assessment & analysis processes from admissions to post graduation
- Research, assemble and create accurate documentation pertaining to ARC-PA accreditation and the goals of the program
- Interact with faculty and staff
- Promote PA program and PA profession to potential students and community
- Additional duties and assignments as prescribed by the Program Director, School Dean, and/or the Vice President for Academic Affairs.
- Attend faculty meetings and participate in faculty committees including program strategic plan and accreditation
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Are you ready to join Trine?
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.